Be a part of the team and have fun.
Qualification: Complete application form and pass written test.*
Benefit: Receive stickers and Team Frosty Rider t-shirt.
Be on the inside of the industry and represent.
Qualification: All level 1. At least 3 years snowboarding experience. Provide skill demonstration in form of video, pics, or be employed in the industry.
Benefit: Receive stickers and Team Frosty Rider t-shirt. Receive other 3rd-party product if available.
Compete and grow.
Qualification: All level 2. At least 5 years snowboarding experience.
Benefit: Receive stickers and Team Frosty Rider SWEATSHIRT. Receive other 3rd-party product if available. Receive $$ for contest entry and receive $$ for placing.
1) Complete application and pass test for each season.
2) Ride responsibly. Know and obey the "Skier/Rider Responsibility Code"
3) Become a member on the Forums (preferably a moderator) and post at least twice a month.
4) Display a Frosty Rider decal on your snowboard and properly represent the team.
Levels 2 and 3 only
5) Complete interview process (for posting to the Team Member Profile page, coming soon, Optional) and post to your FR Blog (coming soon).
6) Submit product reviews (at least 2 a season).
Failure to meet these requirements will result in being expelled from the team.
1) Team Member decals and decals to give away to others.
2) A Team Member T-shirt (or special Sweatshirt, while supplies last).
3) A listing on the Team Member Profile page and your own Blog.
4) Prizes for top placements in contests.
5) Access to Team Members Only section of the Forum and chance to win free stuff in raffles.
Discuss the sponsorship program on the Forum here. A link to the actual application will be posted here soon, so check back.